The difference between Building Designers and ?

In Queensland, there is no difference in the work that can be done

by a building designer as opposed to an architect.
There are some differences in education and regulation between the professions
but that makes little difference to their work output.
A Building Designer must be licensed by the Queensland Building Services Authority.
 For design and documentation work you should only contract with
a BSA Licensed Building Designer.